3合1汽車生活討論區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Truck Simulator釋出

向下

German Truck Simulator釋出 Empty German Truck Simulator釋出

發表 由 lemans 周六 1月 23, 2010 3:33 pm

[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

SCS Software, maker of fine PC driving simulation games like Bus Driver and 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul is refining its cargo-hauling, truck-driving focus with German Truck Simulator. Yep. It's exactly what you think it is.

German Truck Simulator puts you behind the wheel of an officially licensed MAN truck, then lets you haul, I presume, fine sausages, well engineered cars and expertly crafted beers across the great land of Germany. Along the way—while listening to, I further presume, Kraftwerk and Rammstein on long stretches of autobahn—you'll earn money, buy upgrades and garages, and obey German traffic laws. Think of it as a more refined version of SCS Software's Euro Truck Simulator.

The actual facts—you'll hire skilled German truckers and "manage your company's efficiency"—probably aren't as exciting as the one's I've made up. And it's highly doubtful that prison escapes by commercial truck have been considered. But if you've built up a big German thirst for accurate trucking sims, you know what game to get come January of next year.

遊戲影片:

一小時試玩版下載;
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本鏈接。]

官方網頁:
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本鏈接。]
之前一直沒留意,估不到又有新作.今集不但全部貨車有拿真實的品牌的版權,遊戲的畫質亦有一定的進步,而且今集的地圖場景亦有相當的改進.
lemans
lemans
管理員
管理員

文章數 : 1399
注冊日期 : 2009-08-23
來自 : 利曼 / 勒芒

http://www.race-forum.net.tc

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章