3合1汽車生活討論區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need For Speed雙版本.齊破解

向下

Need For Speed雙版本.齊破解 Empty Need For Speed雙版本.齊破解

發表 由 lemans 周一 1月 18, 2010 3:54 pm

今次分別被破解,順利匯入Mod到遊戲中的除了大家都或許聽聞過的Shift外,原來還有另一位Need For Speed兄弟---Underground 2!

事不宜遲,立即介紹~!

首先介紹的是Underground 2.

再來的是Shift的首個Mod---Alpine A410

Need For Speed雙版本.齊破解 A110

安裝前要先Unpack.
The behaviour was approved for the car and for his first engine/mechanical upgrade, after it's a quite different car, i guess...in fact, no tested by me

kit01 few esthetical modification, rear lights original version
kit02 slighter skirt, carbone bumper
kit03 roadster/interior from coupe

this is NOT a stand alone mode, IT replaces the Chevrolet Cobalt, online, it's better/quicker/lighter a car than his class

I thanks EA and SMS studio and Dave Noonan for his great software 3DSimeD
Renault is the owner of the brand Alpine, The WEHRUNG A410 is only a concept of a future "Alpine"

i haven't access on the files who rules certains things so,
-no lights
-no templates
-in first loading, the gauges are white
-no steering wheel centered (unless if i use a GT which have the same position of steeringwheel)
-no needle because like for the steeringwheels, it's impossible to modificate the file
-wheelbase ins't good in the showroom, performance indication are wrong (rear wheels proppelled)
-in case of big accident, the poly may hide you the road (except in one view)
the number of material are limited, and are from the donor's car, so it play on the final render
-the normal wheels of the Chevrolet are replaced by my own creation, cause i can't create my own material, i don't have an unwrapper tool too, so i've choosen the material which is the paint(or the skin) of the car, sometimes it's working sometimes no
-this car is a highpoly car, it works alone on my old ATHLONX2 3800 Ati4850 in 1920x1200, and better now on my PhenomX4 955.
-better meshes and less poly (in lodA and LodB ) are expected in V1.0

WARNING: if you the Cobalt suddenly appears in the menu, don't launch the game!
sometimes when the games load the opponents, if it's the same vehicule, no problem, but if you select opponents from same categorie, the game can select the Chevrolet Cobalt from packed files! Just before launching the race, it'll appears, go back, and simply change the selection.
The possibility to drive the Cobalt instead of my concept, increasing with the numbers of opponents!
Repack version shouldn't have this problem, i guess
You can play online with, it'll the cobalt of course.. BUT you'll quicker than the original car!
No way to change that, it's the price of the modding, use a another copy of shift to play online.

工具下載及安裝Mod前準備:
http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166542

Mod下載 (建議使用下載工具下載):
連結

基本上所有安裝的方法已經在Mod的readme文字檔內提及,當然如果大家有任何問題都歡迎在此發問.
lemans
lemans
管理員
管理員

文章數 : 1399
注冊日期 : 2009-08-23
來自 : 利曼 / 勒芒

http://www.race-forum.net.tc

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章